Hello, my name is Lairla Celle and I am 20 years old. I enjoy watching movies, drawing and hanging out with friends.
When i was 8 my parents got a job offer in America so they decided to move to Kissimmee, Florida. In October my father went first and in February my mom, brother and I went to meet with him. When we arrived it was something really different, the weather was super cold and I had a jeans dress on. As a kid everything thing seemed wonderful, The food, the place, the new apartment even the smell was good. From then on I started school at Kissimme Elemantary where I began second grade in a ESOL class with students from different part of the world. I still remember like if it was today, a lady with curly hair named Mrs. Morrera walking into class and introducing me to my new classmate. Therefore my first contact with the English language.
From 2001 until 2012 I lived in Kissimmee, I finish elementary,middle and High school there. Im not going to lie, living there has been the best experience i could've ever been thru. I got to learn a new language, experience a new culture, which i loved Thanksgiving and Halloween. And make a lot of friends !
In 2012, I had just went to prom and graduated High School when a week later i found my self in Brasil facing a totally new reality. I spent 1 year of my life "In a adapting mode" which is was not easy but, i made it! when i was in this process i never thought of my self being a teacher and everything seemed hard at the moment.
Now that i got into the University and also gave my self a chance to try and teach, im enjoying it ! I am a English teacher at Yazigi and I realize I like teaching kids. Im very creative when it come to making up activities and games.
Well I want to continue this course and learn more of how to become a great teacher! I want to be a teacher who is patience, also have a classroom with a good learning environment where the students can feel comfortable and safe to make mistakes, understand my students needs and inspired them to want to learn more and more everyday.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário