segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

Autobiografia Nivagma


My name is Nivagma, I’m 34 years old. I was born in Ouricuri – PE, but my all family is of Paraíba, so two year later I left for there. I am of the humble origin family we are formed by my father, my mother, my younger brother and me. In my all infancy and adolescence I lived in a small city Pedra Lavrada – PB where I did great and true relationships that keep until today. My parents had little education, however, they wanted to me study I have always been a committed and dedicated student, although I have studied in public school that had some teaching problems. So when I finished the High School my parents supported and encouraged me for live and study in Campina Grande – PB to ingress in the university. In 1998 I moved to Campina Grande – PB in 1999 I was admitted in the entrance exam for Accounts Sciences course by Universidade Estadual da Paraíba and in 2003 I concluded it. I never worked how accountant just in similar areas like administrative financial area I like it. In 2005 I married with my best friend Carlos he also in the same city like me Pedra Lavrada. When we married he was studying his master’s degree atmospheric sciences he concluded it and already started study his Phd in the same degree. In 2007 he got a scholarship to study in the Utah State University in the Logan city in U.S.A for one year. In the first moment I didn’t know what think about it, I felt a mix of the feelings. I leave my family, my friends, my job and I didn’t speak anything in English, but I promised to support my husband and be with him anywhere. So, in 2008 we traveled to U.S.A in the first time was very difficult for me because I didn’t speak English, I don’t know anyone, spend many time inside the apartment and speak just with my husband. Then I started study English in the English Language Center to foreign students. It was very hard the teachers all the time speak in English and I didn’t understand, so crazy. Nevertheless was a wonderful experience and I learned many things not only the new language but other cultures beyond of American. I guess I might have a better performance with the English language, but I am ashamed and refrained to speak with the people. When we came back to Campina Grande I studied in Yazigi course for 4 months, I can not continue study English Language because Carlos concluded his Phd and was work in Manaus – AM, and so I went with him. There I didn’t study English Language course, but I had a little experience how volunteer teacher for children in a Church. One later my husband was admitted as professor at Universidade Federal de Campina Grande – PB. We returned to Campina Grande for four years and in that time I got pregnant, I quit my job of financial administrative assistant and returned to university and now I am studying the course of languages ​​and arts. I am loving and enjoying of study undergraduate again.

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário